Rachel appeared on this episode of the Eating Disorders Recovery Podcast on July 8th, 2017.
In this podcast Tabitha Farrar talks to Dr. Rachel Millner about Anorexia and people in larger bodies. This podcast was inspired by an email from a mother of a patient who has Anorexia and is in a larger body. Topics discussed include:
- The dangers associated with energy deficit in people in larger bodies
- Problems with diagnosis and practitioner ignorance
- Weight stigma in the medical field
- Parent advocacy and strength
- Embracing weight diversity