HAES/FAT POSITIVE SUPERVISION GROUP FOR PROVIDERS WHO WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH EATING DISORDERS
Are you a fat positive HAES provider who works with people with eating disorders?
Would you find it helpful to talk with other fat positive HAES providers who work with this population?
If so, this supervision group may be for you!
In this group we will talk about:
- Strategies for incorporating HAES even with our most severe clients
- How HAES and fat positivity can support ongoing healing work of our clients
- Ways that diet culture and weight stigma contribute to our client’s eating disorders and interfere with healing
- How our own internalized weight stigma, body size, eating disorder history show up in the room with clients
- And whatever you bring to the group
Group format will include case consultation and discussion of relevant topics
Group will meet for 90 minutes every other Friday at 9amPST/12pmEST beginning on January 24th.
Request for 6 session commitment and limited to 8 people
Meets requirements for supervision hours for CEDS
Cost: 80.00 per session or 450.00 for all 6 sessions paid in advance
Questions or to register: [email protected]